STARC volunteers change lives (including their own!)
in so many different ways.
You can choose to:
- Assist at STARC’s Adult Training facilities in Slidell and Mandeville
- Assist in fundraising and special events
- Serve as clerical support
- Work in STARC’s elderly program in Slidell
- Lead art projects, music lessons and other creative pursuits
- And so much more.
To get started, call Diane Trembley at 985-641-0197.
STARC for Life Campaign
We need more than $2.5 million over the next five years.
We need your help.
By continuing to offer programs and services in early intervention, day care services, respite care, vocational services, home care and residential living options, STARC fulfills its mission to move individuals through a life-long process toward greater wellbeing and independence. Today STARC is one of the largest employers in St. Tammany Parish and brings direct economic impact to our local community.
In fact, STARC is one of our community’s most valuable resources. Your support can ensure that we can sustain our role for many more generations, as a leading resource for all who care about individuals with special needs from cradle through end-of-life.
Through our STARC for Life campaign, you can change someone’s life with a meaningful gift or pledge today.
Gift of Wings
$10,000 every year for
5 years for a total of $50,000
Gift of Freedom
$5,000 every year for
5 years for a total of $25,000
Gift of Support
$2,000 every year for
5 years for a total of $10,000
Gift of Hope
$1,000 every year for
5 years for a total of $5,000
The money will go to:
- Constructing a state-of-the-art Adult Services building in Slidell
- Expanding our services and programs, involving more families and the community in the joyful growth of all citizens
- Retiring our total debt so that we may focus our investment on growing our breadth of services and programs
Your membership gift to STARC is important, and we want you to know that it’s a wise, worthwhile investment: we stretch every dollar to keep our operations efficient yet effective. In fact, 79% of STARC’s total revenue goes directly to programs for individuals with disABILITIES.
Business Membership | Professional Membership | Family Membership | Individual Membership | Senior Citizen (Age 60+) Membership